Forgotten / change credit card PIN
Have you forgotten the PIN code for your Swisscard credit card? You can easily and conveniently have it displayed in the Swisscard app. You can change the credit card PIN code yourself at all Credit Suisse ATMs in Switzerland.
Forgotten the PIN code? Display it in the Swisscard app
In the Swisscard app, you have the option of displaying the PIN code currently used for your card. You will find this feature in the "Services" menu item under "Request PIN code". The PIN code is then displayed for 7 seconds in the app.
Order a new PIN code
Optionally, you can also order a new PIN code here.
Changing a PIN code at an ATM
You can change your PIN code around the clock at any Credit Suisse ATM in Switzerland. However, it is not possible to change your PIN at PostFinance ATMs.
Security note: Select a secure PIN code
- A six-digit code is more difficult to crack than a five-digit or four-digit code.
- Choose a PIN code that you can easily remember.
- However, do not choose a PIN code that is easy to guess (like a birthday or a car license plate number).
- Change the PIN code in Switzerland.
- Do not repeat numbers more than once.