Values that shape the way we think and act.
Everything we think and do is influenced by our aim for top quality, respectful interaction with each other and a sense of responsibility. This basic attitude is the foundation for satisfied customers, innovative products and successful teamwork.
- Employees actively build and maintain relationships within the team and the organization.
- We solve conflicts and problems independently and constructively.
- Together, we foster a collaborative as well as inclusive environment and consider diverse opinions.
- Employees obtain feedback independently and are actively encouraged by their line managers.
- We put the good of the team above our own goals and support others with our knowledge.
- Leaders enable all employees to develop and grow personally.
- Together we look for the best solutions – in the interest of the company.
- Our positive attitude to work and the will to actively shape change help us achieve this.
- Leaders act with commitment and create a positive working environment.
- Employees take responsibility for their own actions.
- We courageously express our own opinions and address problems openly and honestly.
- Leaders encourage open dialog and reward independent action.
- Employees actively build trust and act reliably and consistently.
- We address unacceptable behavior openly.
- Leaders create an environment of mutual respect and always act with commitment.
- Employees are fully aware of the applicable guidelines and directives.
- We treat sensitive information as confidential.
- Leaders promote a strong compliance culture through their own conduct, which is always correct.
- Employees actively inform themselves about and understand the interrelationships within the company.
- We support others in linking their own tasks to the overall company objectives.
- Leaders empower and inspire employees to achieve common goals.
- Employees always make decisions on the basis of well-founded assumptions.
- We respect and support decisions made together.
- Leaders set the direction and guide employees purposefully.
- Employees question the status quo and contribute their own ideas.
- We take responsibility, even beyond our own area.
- Leaders set ambitious targets to achieve exceptional results.