Setting up Apple Pay
If you want to pay with Apple Pay and your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad or iMac, you have to set up Apple Pay first and link it to your Swisscard credit card. We’ll explain how to do this.
What do you need for Apple Pay?
- An iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, or iMac (compatible devices)
- The latest version of iOS (iPhone and iPad), watchOS (Apple Watch) or macOS (Mac)
- An Apple Pay compatible credit card from Swisscard
- An active Apple ID that gives you access to all Apple services
How to set up Apple Pay on your iPhone
Setting up Apple Pay is just as easy as paying with Apple Pay. You can set up Apple Pay on your iPhone or Apple Watch and link it to your credit card in just five steps. It only takes a few minutes.
Setting up Apple Pay on your Apple Watch
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select the "My Watch" tab. If you have several watches, select one.
- Add your default card from your iTunes account or a new card. If you want to add the default card, you need its security code (CVC).
- If you want to add a new card, scan it with the iPhone or enter all the card information and the security code.
- You will receive an SMS with a confirmation code, which you must enter, or you will be asked to call us.
You can find detailed information on the Setting up Apple Pay page.