Start with a simple swipe from the lower end of your screen, identify yourself with your fingerprint and you are ready to pay.
The various security measures, such as authentication by fingerprint or PIN, tokenization or Samsung Knox ensure that your sensitive data is protected.
*Samsung Pay only works with cards from participating card issuers and payment networks on compatible electronic payment terminals.
Find out here whether your credit card is compatible and how you can set up Samsung Pay.
Select your card.
wow Visa Prepaid Card
Activate your Samsung Pay app, store your authentication, upload your card and you’re all set.
Apply for the SWISS Miles & More Classic card duo now and secure 20,000 welcome miles!
Get the cards for CHF 60 for the first year instead of CHF 120 (subsequent annual fee), and 20,000 welcome miles.*
* Promotion only available to new customers (main card holders) whose fully completed credit card application is submitted. The welcome miles will be credited within 6 weeks of receiving the cards. This offer is not valid for holders of a SWISS Miles & More credit card.
Samsung Pay is Samsung’s mobile payment solution. It enables the user to pay in a store quickly, easily and safely with a smartphone or also with a Gear Watch.
Samsung Pay works with near-field communication technology (NFC) which enables contactless payments, and also with Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST), a payment solution that can be used at point of sale terminals that can only read magnetic strips.
Paying with Samsung Pay is fast and easy:
- Launch Samsung Pay by swiping up from the home button or by opening the Samsung Pay app from your home screen
- Swipe left or right to select the card with which you’d like to pay
- Authenticate the payment with your fingerprint or PIN
- Hold your smartphone up to the point of sale terminal to conclude the transaction
When your smartphone vibrates or you hear a signal, a confirmation will appear on your device.
Samsung Pay is a very safe payment method. Here’s why:
- The card number is never stored on the machine. Instead, each card is assigned a unique identification number. This token is encrypted and provides protection by way of a physically separate chip stored in your device (as is, for example, your fingerprint). Normal apps or malware have no access to the information on this chip.
- When a purchase is made with Samsung Pay, the identification number is used together with a unique and dynamic security code which is newly generated by every transaction in order to process the payment. This means that your card number is never given to the retailer.
- Every payment over Samsung Pay must be authorized by the user – either by fingerprint or with a PIN.
- Samsung Knox monitors and protects your device from malware. If Samsung Knox discovers any malware, it will deactivate Samsung Pay.
Supported devices for Samsung Pay:
- Samsung Galaxy Note9, Galaxy Note8, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy S6 edge*, Galaxy S6, Galaxy A8, Galaxy A6+, Galaxy A6, Galaxy A5 (2017), Galaxy A5 (2016), Galaxy A3 (2017)*, Galaxy J7 (2017)*, Galaxy J5 (2017)*, Galaxy Watch, Gear Sport* und Gear S3 Classic / Frontier
* Only NFC compatible and not MST compatible
Open the Samsung Pay app and follow the instructions for registering the card. In just a few steps, you’ll be ready to start using Samsung Pay.
You can find answers to technical and other questions at samsungpay.ch
Samsung Pay will be available for the following private cards:
- American Express Charge Cards
- SWISS Miles & More Credit Cards
- SWISS Crew Credit Cards
- mydrive Credit Cards
- BLUE from American Express
- American Express Credit Card Gold
- Neutral Mastercards (incl. Mastercard Platinum)
- wow Visa Card
- Cashback Credit Cards