If you want to pay with Apple Pay and your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad or iMac, you have to set up Apple Pay first and link it to your Swisscard credit card. We’ll explain how to do this.
What do you need for Apple Pay?
Setting up Apple Pay is just as easy as paying with Apple Pay. You can set up Apple Pay on your iPhone or Apple Watch and link it to your credit card in just five steps. It only takes a few minutes.
- Open the Wallet app and select the Plus sign top right.
- Scan the front of your card with the iPhone or enter all the card information manually. Then enter your card’s security code (CVC) (you also have to do this if you are scanning the card).
- You will receive an SMS with a confirmation code, which you must enter in the Wallet app, or you will be asked to call us.
- Open the Wallet app . Tap on the default card , drag it to the front and let it go. Your new card settings will then be confirmed.
You can find detailed information on the Setting up Apple Pay page.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select the "My Watch" tab. If you have several watches, select one.
- Add your default card from your iTunes account or a new card. If you want to add the default card, you need its security code (CVC).
- If you want to add a new card, scan it with the iPhone or enter all the card information and the security code.
- You will receive an SMS with a confirmation code, which you must enter, or you will be asked to call us.
Thanks for your feedback.
We strive to improve our website constantly. Can you help us by giving us two minutes of your time for a feedback?Start the survey