Principal and additional cardholders both benefit from these advantages:
Apply for an additional card for your partner, of age child or a person you trust and benefit from these advantages together:
- The additional card offers almost the same impressive services and advantages as the principal card (see “Important information about additional cards” for restrictions).
- The additional cards have their own card number and their own PIN code. Every month the principal cardholder receives a detailed statement broken down according to principal and additional cards.
- There is also no annual fee for additional cards.
Important Information on Additional Cards
- The holder of the additional card has no power of attorney1) over the card account or the cards. The additional cardholder simply has a right to information that affects the additional card.
- Your current spending limit applies to your credit card, including additional cards.
1) This means the additional cardholder cannot make any decisions with respect to the credit card account or credit card. If you would like to grant such power of attorney to an additional cardholder, please download the Power of Attorney Form and send this to us having completed and signed it. We will pay the postage for you. Please use the franked template for this.